Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Fitness..

I've recently started going to the gym and actually working out instead of just saying I was going to go or going and just working long enough to break a sweat. However as of lately I find myself looking for any excuse not to go, I don't have time, I'm too tired, I really need to do this or that, anything really. It seems that once I get in the swing of going its great and I have no issues getting there and doing what I have to do but then I miss a day and I get into the habit of not wanting to go. I really need to find that motivation and find a way to keep it.

Another thing I find myself struggling with is my diet, I have no problem eating healthy and making the right choices but when it comes to saying no to the unhealthy options or that dessert, I always find myself wanting it and fighting myself over eating it or not.

Y'all the struggle is real.

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment