Tuesday, November 8, 2016

1. Introduction

Hey everyone, 

A little bit about me, the name is Ashley. I'm a 25 year old network marketer who has a lot to say, so why not start a blog and say my piece and leave it at that (and actually stick with it this time). 
First, I want to say happy election day 2016! I won't say who I voted for because that's not what this is about, but lets just say I can't wait until its over and that glass ceiling can be shattered (I may have just given it away.. Oops.) 
Second, I'm not here to talk politics because we all have our own opinions and to each their own. I'm not here to shove my vote and political views on you, and honestly I don't really understand politics, I just know what I believe in and stand for and choose to vote for the candidate that shares those beliefs and views. If you share my beliefs and views that's great, if you don't that's great too, we can still be friends I'm not here to judge you.  
Third, I'm just going to lay this out there now and say that probably about 90% of this blog is going to be about my travels, the concerts I go to and the people I meet. Traveling and music are a huge part of my life and I wouldn't change that for the world. I have been to the beautiful city of Nashville about 8 times in the past year and a half and with that came a lot of friendships with some incredible artist and non-artist. The first time I visited Nashville as an adult was in January of 2015 and I fell in love with the city and the people. The trip itself wasn't the easiest because a friend while we there had passed away, but we did what we could to make the best of it. While the low to that trip was the loss of a dear friend, the highlight was (I have two) seeing that amazing city and finding new and amazing artist, but also seeing one of my good friends and hometown artist taking the stage at Tootsies. Since then I traveled there for various reasons, to see my friends Love and Theft take the stage at The Grand Ole Opry, going to CMA Fest and looking for places to live so I can one day call Nashville my home. I have also traveled to many other states just to see bands live: Ohio, Massachusetts, North Carolina, South Carolina and Illinois to list a few, and I would do it all over again. 
Fourth, I want to tell you a little bit about my network marketing business, even though it may not appear in my blogs too often. I am an independent ambassador with an incredible health and wellness company that allows me to be able to afford to travel while getting healthy. Now, don't get me wrong like most I was extremely skeptical of joining when I was approached because I had a bad experience with another company and firmly believed that it was all a scam and a pyramid scheme but those feelings were quickly put to rest when my upline answered every question and explained to me why this company is different, and I'm so glad she did. This was the opportunity and blessing I didn't know I needed. Its almost a year since I decided to join and I've never been thinner or healthier, trust me when I say this is the real deal!
Finally, I want to say if you picked my blog and decided to read it, thank you! I'm no one special just a Pennsylvania country girl with an opinion who needed a place to put it, that honestly wouldn't get her into too much trouble (my mouth has that tendency to do that). I hope all of you enjoy what I have to say and maybe in some way relate.

-Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment